Re: [Exim] Black lists

Página Inicial
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Black lists
Lane Vance wrote:

> Which RBLs do you use and trust as reliable? At this time, I am only using
> spamhaus as I trust them for not causing collateral damage like spews does
> regularly. I would like to beef up my list of RBLs a bit as a fair bit of
> spam still makes it past spamhaus.

You've read the others' choices. They're profs, I'm only an amateur.I
stick to SpamAssassin and weightings. No single DNSbl or RHSrbl can kill
a message as spam, all are weighted - together with header, mime header,
body and Bayes tests.

Grab the SA 2.60 tarball from www.spamassassin.org, unpack it and read
"50_scores.cf" in the rules subdirectory. Literally tens of thousands of
tests have been used to achieve these weightings. They are therefore not
biased. My own changed weightings are biased and therefore not reliable.

Best,

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Millom kaksar eg litet kann trivast, millom jamningar helst er eg nøgd

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@???