Re[2]: [Exim] Black lists

Página Inicial
Autor: Richard Welty
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re[2]: [Exim] Black lists
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:09:58 -0400 Lane Vance <lists@???> wrote:

> Tony,

> Which RBLs do you use and trust as reliable? At this time, I am only
> using
> spamhaus as I trust them for not causing collateral damage like spews
> does
> regularly. I would like to beef up my list of RBLs a bit as a fair bit
> of
> spam still makes it past spamhaus.

i'm not tony, but i'll chip in here:

cbl.abuseat.org
opm.blitzed.org

these are focused on open proxies, which seems to be where the bulk of the
spam is coming from these days. i'm seeing virtually no false positives
with these lists, and good spam rejection.

relays.visi.com

back from the dead, this is a nice open relay list, not quite as agressive
as ordb.org (and ordb.org seems to be well run. i disagree with the active
relay scanning philosopy, but in ordb.org's favor, they are run in a more
objective and even handed way than the original orbs list from which ordb
is descended.)

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???