Re: [Exim] Problem with condition [solved]

Author: Jochen Knuth
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problem with condition [solved]
Hi,

Andreas Metzler wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 03:23:40PM +0200, Jochen Knuth wrote:
>
>>i have a problem with a condition in an router.
>>
>>I want to disable the router if a certain word is part of the subject
>>and try to use this condition:
>>
>>condition = ${if match
>>{$h_subject:}{\N^Filialvernetzungsbenachrichtigung\N}{no}{yes}}
>

> This will only match mails which have a subject _starting_ with
> Filialvernetzungsbenachrichtigung, is this a problem?
>             cu andreas

this was not the problem.
In the last test before i wrote the mail i had an typo in the subject.
But i had at least a dozen different versions of the condition with a
not planned exceution of the router, even when i typed the subject
correctly.

i have it working now (with an additional condition) as:
condition = ${if or {{match \
{$h_subject:}{\N^Filialvernetzungsbenachrichtigung\N}}\
                       {def:h_X-Spam-Flag:}\
                       }\
                       {no}{yes}}

Perhaps the manual could get a couple of examples of simple and not so
simple conditions. The single parts are covered well, but to put these
together is sometimes a little bit difficult.

Ciao,
Jochen