[Exim] Re: Block fake bounced virus mails

Author: Patrick Starrenburg
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Block fake bounced virus mails
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:40:51 GMT, "Alex Schlichting" <alex@???>
wrote:

> Exiscan works very good with regular incoming mails blocking
> all pif lnk bat scr and so on but it seems that so claimed
> undeliverable emails are not being scanned.

Alex this is an open question with Exiscan (Exim) - see "Attachments and
bounce messages" thread started on Friday by Philip. See my comments there.
If you want you can also view thread via news.gmane.org news server
newsgroup - gmane.mail.exim.user - which has mailing list to news server
gateway.

Also you might want to add your voice regarding this by posting on the
Exiscan mailing list http://duncanthrax.net/exilist/exilist.cgi.pl
as your question was addressed to Exiscan.

Patrick