[Exim] Block fake bounced virus mails

Author: Alex Schlichting
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Block fake bounced virus mails

Hi,

my English is not that good so I hope I can explain what I want ;) Recently
the viruses fake their senders so if the virus bounces at the receiving host
I get this mail as returned mail even though I did not send it. Exiscan
works very good with regular incoming mails blocking all pif lnk bat scr and
so on but it seems that so claimed undeliverable emails are not being
scanned. What can I do to drop this returned mails when they contain one of
the virus attachments ? And I just want to drop them not return them again
to the other server. Thank you for the help.

Best regards,

-Alex