Re: [Exim] Is exim in trouble--Off topic/Henry Ford

Author: Kevin Smith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Is exim in trouble--Off topic/Henry Ford
"Ben-Nes Michael" <miki@???> wrote:
> 2
> > > >

> > > Sorry but your wrong :(
> > >
> > > 1885 - Gottlieb Daimler invented what is often recognized as the
> prototype
> > > of the modern gas engine - with a vertical cylinder, and with gasoline
> > > injected through a carburetor (patented in 1887). Daimler first built a
> > > two-wheeled vehicle the "Reitwagen" (Riding Carriage) with this engine
> and a
> > > year later built the world's first four-wheeled motor vehicle.
> > >
> > > Henry started manufacturing 24 year after the first French car factory
> > > opened.
> >
> > Would I have been right if I had added "in america"?

I believe Ford's claim to fame was the assembly line/mass production.

A quick google search turned up

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/dt13as.html

Now back to absurd ideas about patenting...

--
Do two rights make | Kevin Smith, ShadeTree Software, Philadelphia, PA, USA
a libertarian      | 001-215-487-3811  shady,com,kevin