RE: [Exim] Squirrel Mail

Author: Michael Griffin
To: Richard Sumilang, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Squirrel Mail
Greetings

An MX record if email specific so you need to create a DNS entry in
your Zone file for the server that you have your mail on (with an
appropriately configured IMAP server as EXIM is a MTA)

In our setup, SquirrelMail runs on a separate box to our mail server
but our config (in SQM) points to the mail server that has an IMAP
server running on it to access the email (also PoP3 etc)

Obviously, the webserver running Squirrelmail must also be setup
correctly to load squirrelmail etc.

You can set this all up on a single server. For more info, mail me
directly as this is outside the scope of this mailing list.

Regards

Michael L Griffin
Unix Administrator