[Exim] [OT] Re: Squirrel Mail

Author: Sandip Bhattacharya
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] [OT] Re: Squirrel Mail
+++ Richard Sumilang [15/08/03 13:38 -0700]:
> I have a domain and site setup and running on it's original hosting
> (server a) provider but I moved all the email accounts to my server
> (server b) i just got setup with Ensim and pointed the MX records to
> the server b but I can't check any emails through webmail because when
> I click on "Read Email" the url goes to http://MY-SITE/squirrelmail/
> which doesn't exist. If I go to http://MY-IP/~MY-SITE/squirrelmail/
> then I get a page not found error.
>
> So does anyone know how to check emails for sites that don't have the
> www pointed to the server but only the MX and mail records pointed to
> it?

By default squirrelmail is set to use the IMAP server running on localhost.
Find the configuration file for squirrelmail and change the IMAP server to
point to your new server. So squirrelmail can continue to work on your www
site.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya                        http://www.sandipb.net