[Exim] Quota Problem

Author: Jon Morrison
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Quota Problem
I'm using the below transport configuration for my virtual users/domains.
I have been testing the quota limit by sending emails with a 1.6mb
attachment. The first time I sent it delivers. The second time it just
sits in the queue. In total I have 2 x 1.6mb in the sent folder and 1.6mb
in the Inbox. Total of 4.8mb

Even if I delete all email using my MUA (SquirrelMail) and force deliver
with 'exim -q' command it still doesn't deliver. I've tried sending a HUE
signal and then forcing it to deliver. No luck. I've stopped and Started
the process and still the same.

If I disable or increase quota's then email starts to get routed to the
mailbox.

Does anyone have any idea's on this because I'm clue less!

maildir_delivery:
driver = appendfile
create_directory = true
directory_mode = 0700
directory = /var/mail/${domain}/${local_part}
user = mail
group = mail
mode = 0660
envelope_to_add = true
return_path_add = true
maildir_format
maildir_tag =,S=$message_size
quota_directory = /var/mail/${domain}/${local_part}
quota_size_regex = ,S=(\d+)$
quota = 10M