Re: [Exim] callout problems after upgrade to 4.22

Author: Kevin P. Fleming
To: Lista Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] callout problems after upgrade to 4.22
Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior wrote:

>   deny  message         = O seu endereço não pode ser verificado, favor
> utilizar um email válido ou contatar o seu suporte técnico. (Your email
> address cannot be verified, please use a valid email).
>         !sender_domains = +localnonverify
>         !verify         = sender/defer_ok/callout=20s/callout_defer_ok
>         !verify         = recipient

This ACL will not do what you intended. It will only deny the
recipient if _both_ the sender and recipient fail to verify. If either
of them verify successfully, the ACL will be skipped.

You should break this into two separate ACL entries, and while you're
at it, update your callout syntax (I can't read Portuguese so I didn't
change your message :-):

deny  message         = O seu endereço não pode ser verificado, favor
  utilizar um email válido ou contatar o seu suporte técnico. (Your
email address cannot be verified, please use a valid email).
      !sender_domains = +localnonverify
      !verify         =  sender/defer_ok/callout=20s,defer_ok

deny  message         = O seu endereço não pode ser verificado, favor
  utilizar um email válido ou contatar o seu suporte técnico. (Your
email address cannot be verified, please use a valid email).
      !verify         =  recipient