Re: [Exim] Exim on Red Hat Linux?

Author: David Chait
To: exim-users, Aviram Carmi
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim on Red Hat Linux?
Aviram,
    The difference between Linux and a more closed system like say windows,
lies in the number of options a person has, as you saw there are at least
half a dozen popular MTA's out there, RedHat can't possibly spend the time
to support each with a pretty GUI to make life easy for everyone. Rather
they expect a level of competance, so the user can install it themselves.
Microsoft Exchange (*blech*) doesn't come pre-installed with Windows 2000,
but that doesn't mean it has any less chance of being installed properly.
Just RTFM and you will be fine.