Re: [Exim] Exim segfault / signal 11 crash on trying to …

Author: Inaba
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim segfault / signal 11 crash on trying to delivermessages
Sorry about the duplicate post... I was inadvertantly using my original
post as a test.

Good news! Thank you so much Philip! You nailed the problem square on
the head. I had some outdated DBM libraries in my path, and I guess Exim
picked up one of them. Getting rid of all the old DB libs and recompiling
solved all my problems.

Much thanks again, so very much appreciated!