[Exim] compiling exiscan

Author: Adam Henry
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] compiling exiscan
Hello,

After downloading and applying the patch for exiscan-4.22-10 to
exim-4.22, I get the following syntax error when testing:

# /usr/local/exim2/bin/exim -C /usr/local/src/exim-4.22/src/configure.default
2003-08-29 15:02:21 Exim configuration error in line 338:
error in ACL: unknown ACL condition/modifier in "demime = *"

It would seem that either demime isn't activated, or that Exim wasn't
compiled for its support. I have verified that the patch did apply
cleanly, and that demime.c and malware.c are among the compiled
files, and the binaries were installed correctly. In the supplied
configuration file, I uncommented out the line "acl_smtp_data =
acl_check_content".

I am still missing something though. I have read all the
documentation, but nowhere does it mention a compile process. Could
anyone offer a suggestion how to get this working?

respectfully,
hank