Re: [Exim] [!] Sorta fetchmail solution wanted

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bastian Bense
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] [!] Sorta fetchmail solution wanted
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:52:50 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> The To: header is completely irrelevant anyway. What's important is the
> destination address given in the RCPT TO:<> command. It may bear no
> relation to any addresses found in the To: or Cc: headers.

Okay, then RCPT TO:<>. What I want fetchmail to do is

1) get all messages from the isp's server
2) keep the local_part and domain in RCPT TO:<>
3) pass the message to exim and
4) let exim deliver the message to the user's mailbox

I don't think this is such a complex thing for fetchmail. It also
semi-worked, unfortunately it re-writes the RCPT TO:<> before it passes
the message to exim - therefor it arrives in the administrator's
mailbox.

Thanks
Bastian Bense
bb@???