[Exim] [!] Sorta fetchmail solution wanted

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bastian Bense
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] [!] Sorta fetchmail solution wanted
Hello List,

I'm having a little question here. For a customer I'm going to set up a
standard IMAP/POP3 mail server which is no big deal. I'm going to use
Courier and EXIM as MTA, mySQL as data source for account informations
and relay_domains, etc. The setup itself works perfectly.

The customer's mail arrives on the ISP's mail server, where the
customer has a so called 'multipop' mailbox, which means that all
mails, no matter what the To: header says, go into that one mailbox.
The local (which I configure) server then uses a tool like fetchmail
and downloads all mails to process them further and let exim deliver
them the the users' mailboxes.

My question is, how do I configure this standard multipop setup? Which
tool do I use? Has anyone a example configuration maybe?

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS: This is sorta urgent cuz the server has to work on Monday!

Bastian Bense
bb@???