Re: [Exim] Autoreply transport resulting in DEFER

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Alman
A: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Autoreply transport resulting in DEFER
Hi Philip

Q0065 seems to be the issue for my own problems using autoreply i.e. the
spool is only writable by exim.
Personally I'm running two exim processes as follows:

/usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/exim.in -bd
/usr/exim/bin/exim -C /usr/exim/exim.out -q15m

this allows me to pass messages through MailScanner for virus and spam
checking.

If you are using multiple configuration files (as I am) then I can't see
any obvious way around the issue - other than allowing the spools to be
writable by anyone (which I'm not about to do). Any thoughts/help would
be welcome ?

The main reason I am after autoreply is because the company I work for
would like a working vacationing system, so far we have had to do
without due to the above issues.

Regards

Simon