RE: [Exim] Autoreply transport resulting in DEFER

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jan-Peter Koopmann
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Autoreply transport resulting in DEFER
Hi Philip,

> it with the -C or -D options? There's a similar issue
> mentioned in Q0065 in the FAQ.

That seems to be the problem. However I think the FAQ entry is not
exact.

The problem seems to be the permission of the spool directory. As long
as you specify user/group in the router to be the same as the uid/gid of
the spool directory, things should work out (and do here). I know this
is not a solution for people with local delivery etc. but it helps a lot
for proxy-only exim installations.

Therefore the phrase "there is no way round this" is not completely
adequate... :-)

Regards,
JP