[Exim] Blocking Certain Addresses From CatchAll

Autor: Brian Downer
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Blocking Certain Addresses From CatchAll
I'm hosting 4 different domains on my server for four different users.
I think I've figured out how to have all email for each domain get
delivered to the owner of that domain (CatchAll).

Before I test the below setup let me get ahead of myself and ask if
there is a way to block certain (Local) virtual addresses from the user
they're getting delivered to.
ie.

www.exim.com@domain1.com --- Delivers to ---> user1
www.slashdot.org@domain1.com --- Delivers to ---> user1
www.slashdot.org@domain2.com --- Delivers to ---> user2
www.sourceforge.net@domain2.com --- Delivers to ---> user2
www.freshmeat.net@domain3.com --- Delivers to ---> user3
etc.

( I haven't tried this yet, and don't know if it works )

In my exim configuration file I have them setup like this:
virtual_domains:
    driver=aliasfile
    domains=LOCAL
    file=/usr/local/exim/virtual/${domain}/aliases
    search_type=lsearch

In "/usr/local/exim/virtual/" I have four directories for each domain
each with an alias file with "*: user"