Re: [Exim] Feature request: defer_once ACL (and local_scan) …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Wakko Warner
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Feature request: defer_once ACL (and local_scan) return code
On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 17:06, Wakko Warner wrote:
> So, if someone sends you a 5mb message, you defer it, then they attempt
> again, you accept it. Sounds like you're going to double your incoming
> bandwidth if you check it after the message is received.

Yep. It doesn't matter for five millibit messages, but for a message as
large as, perhaps, 5MiB, I can see how it would be more relevant. :)

In fact, I'd probably have a size limit, and only use defer_once for
small messages. But that's policy and is site-dependent. I'd like the
defer_once mechanism to be available regardless.

--
dwmw2