Re: [Exim] RBL settings via MySQL

Autor: Wakko Warner
A: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
CC: exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RBL settings via MySQL
Please keep me in the CC

> > For a system with ~210 users, it doesn't seem too bad. and Yes, it can be
> > done.
>
> ...snip...
>
> Excellent. Thanks for the info. Now to decipher the settings you
> included. The priority field was something I hadn't thought of and
> is a great idea. I take it you don't get a customized reject message
> from the table. Is that even possible?

Yes, it is. I did it that way a while back and it stuck that way.
You can use:
${lookup mysql{select message from rbl_list where rbl='$dnslist_domain' limit 1}}
for the message.

YMMV and IWFM.

The reason I put a priority in there was the fact that say I delete one in
the middle and add another, it may be at the end or may be iin the middle.
I prefered some RBLs over others in the list so I could act differently
depending on what rbl it was. At that time, if one was found in spamhaus,
it was dropped immediately into a local blacklist. Now I just don't care =)