Re: [Exim] RBL settings via MySQL

Autor: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
A: exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] RBL settings via MySQL
> > I'm researching an idea to allow virtual domains to have different
> > settings for rbls by storing the settings in mysql. There are two
> > important considerations.
> >
> > 1. Can the rbl list be obtained from mysql in the acl.
> > 2. Will be performance be good enough to make is usable.
>
> For a system with ~210 users, it doesn't seem too bad. and Yes, it can be
> done.

...snip...

Excellent. Thanks for the info. Now to decipher the settings you
included. The priority field was something I hadn't thought of and
is a great idea. I take it you don't get a customized reject message
from the table. Is that even possible?

Rossz