[Exim] Re: OT but could be useful to some mailadmins ...

Autor: Graham Hillstomer
A: Tony Earnshaw
CC: postfix-users, exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: OT but could be useful to some mailadmins ...
Here is yesterday's news from Vexira. This is old news. :-)

http://www.centralcommand.com/21082003.html

Sobig.F will try to connect to these IP to update itself.

67.73.21.6

68.38.159.161

67.9.241.67

66.131.207.81

65.177.240.194

65.93.81.59

65.95.193.138

65.92.186.145

63.250.82.87

65.92.80.218

61.38.187.59

24.210.182.156

24.202.91.43

24.206.75.137

24.197.143.132

12.158.102.205

24.33.66.38

218.147.164.29

12.232.104.221

68.50.208.96

Graham

--
---

Graham Hillstomer II

Senior System Admin *BSD, HP-UX, Solaris

Quality of Service Response Team

Antivirus Solution Manager / SPAM Control Team Assistant

ghillstomer@???

What type of toy animal was "wheezy" in the film "Toy Story 2"?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=278