[Exim] exiscan and kapersky AV

Autor: Richard Welty
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] exiscan and kapersky AV
[i sent this to exiscanusers earlier today, but i'm new to that list and
not sure it's at critical mass yet, so i'm resending to one i know has too
many people reading and posting -- rpw]

i'm new to exiscan, although i've been using exim since about 1.mumble

i have a client who has servers set up with kapersky and exiscan,

exim 4.21 w/ exiscan-acl-4.21-10.patch

on redhat linux.

we're having a bit of trouble getting kapersky to function properly, we're
tending to see a lot of

2003-08-20 23:32:22 19ph7V-0000ni-CD malware acl condition:
           kavdaemon reported 'scanning not completed' (code 1).

being relatively unfamiliar with exiscan, i'm uncertain how one goes about
debugging something like this. anyone have any suggestions, hints, etc.?

thanks,
  richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???