Re: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: jvanasco, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Blocking sobig.f
It is the problem i pointed two dimes in the last two days, but noone
replied.
The question is: even if there is a virus, is legal to mangle a message?
here mail that arrive directly with sobig virus is bounced back, telling
that is suspicious. but on one on the MX secondaries someone put a
filter that just clean the message, but does not say anything about the
cleaning or censorship, as you prefer to call it !
The result is that infectred messages are bouced or set away by the
filters, mangled messages passes and one found huindredths of partial
messages ! (I tried to filter them but hit an abnormal number of false
positives !)

Il 21 Aug 2003 alle 10:16, jvanasco@??? immise in rete: