[Exim] where is this evident security option in Exim ?

Autor: Vincent
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] where is this evident security option in Exim ?
--
Hello,

I'm using Exim 3.35-1. Some spammers use fake domainname in their "From"
field. I want to block this without using rbl.

The idea is to stop accepting mails from any server. I just want to accept mail
from "official" servers. I mean servers which are in the MX records of
the domain the mail is originating.

For example, mail with From as xxx@??? coming from
mx1.mail.yahoo.com or mx2.mail.yahoo.com or mx4.mail.yahoo.com is Ok.
But mail with From field as xxx@??? coming from
not.good.server.com is not OK.

I think this is an ordinary need but... I don't find this possibility.

I tried
sender_verify = true
sender_verify_hosts_callback = *
sender_verify_callback_domains = *
host_lookup = *

but that no fit my needs. Exim just check it's able to communicate with
the domain mail server. But it doesn't check the smtp communication
originator is in the MX list of this domain.

Does anybody have an idea to do that ?

Sorry for my poor english. I hope everything is understandable. If not,
let me know.

--

Vincent Méoc
Administrateur système et réseau