[Exim] Postfix -> Exim

Author: Postfix users
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Postfix -> Exim
Environment = RH9. About 4,500 messages received per week. Roaming users
authenticate with SASL. We cannot use any third party spam solutions
including RBLs. No dedicated IT administrator.

Just a couple of questions:

1. Will this solve our problem?

We make extensive use of Regular Expression header and body filters. The
problem with Postfix is that you cannot white list around these. In
other words, if you subscribe to a spam newsgroup and there is a thread
wherein someone says that they are tired of getting all those v'gra
spams, the whole thread would bounce (including replies).

2. Sometimes it's easier to be a complete nitwit than half a nitwit.

After using another MTA I tend to think in terms of that MTA. Is there
an FAQ around that might address migration issues; Perhaps just defining
equivalents to things like access maps, header checks, body checks,
etc.?

Thanks

--
         Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
   Email acceptance policy: http://www.TQMcube.com/email_policy.html