RE: [Exim] Exim 4.21 released

Author: Griffiths M (ISeLS)
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim 4.21 released
The OS is a fairly standard FreeBSD 5.1 build with standard
compiler.

I'm not using the ports for Exim, building straight from
the source distributions.

Version 4.20 builds with no problems. But not 4.21.

Do I need to add the path to iconv.h (i.e. /usr/local/sys) into
any of the Exim INLCUDE parameters.

regards
Martyn