[Exim] unkown Router

Author: Dicky Underwater
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] unkown Router
Hi,

I am using Exim-4.20 with nothing more than the basic config except a router
for all unknown users to go to a specific address as described in the exim
FAQ Q0418: this router is the last router I have in the config file.

Although exim –bt works fine and correctly identifies where the mail should
go to when actually sending a mail the unknown router for some reason gets
skipped and bounces the mail.

Below is the debug output when running exim –d -bd

13107 --------> localuser router <--------
13107 local_part=admin.help domain=xxx.com
13107 checking for local user
13107 localuser router skipped: admin.help is not a local user
13107 --------> unknown router <--------
13107 local_part=admin.help domain=xxx.com
13107 unknown router skipped: verify 2 0 0
13107 no more routers
13107 ----------- end verify ------------
13107 accept: condition test failed
13107 accept: endpass encountered - denying access
13107 SMTP>> 550 unknown user
13107 LOG: MAIN REJECT
13107 H=zzz.com (i) [111.111.111.111] F=<test@???> rejected RCPT
<admin.help@???>: Unrouteable address