[Exim] The U in main Log

Author: marius
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] The U in main Log
We are currently using Exim 4 with mysql.

When I run eximstats to see the local senders by message count / volume only root and exim is in there, but all the local users are in the detination count / volume.
In the log file I can see why it is not seeing the mysql users or putting it under local senders by message count / volume.
The reason is, for the root user or exim user that sends mail the log created an entry U=root "(U=exim)" P=local S=452 for the mysql users the log created an entry P=smtp S=56707.
Now my question is isn't there a way of getting the mysql user to be seen as local senders so that eximstats can pick them up?

I can get all my info I want by using either exigrep or by go in the main log and grep the info I need, but it takes up time.

Any help appreciated.