[Exim] multi user/multi domain setup

Author: Simon Bell
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] multi user/multi domain setup
Hi

I am currently running a simple setup using exim to provide mail to
users with there own account on my redhat box. Its just using the
default uw-imap mailbox settings for storage.

I wish to keep this setup, but im also looking to expand and have a mail
service which isn't dependant on having a linux account, where virtual
users are created/used independently of any system accounts. What
software (pop3/imap) would people recommend, and which mailbox storage
method? Would it be best to run this from one exim program, or running a
separate exim process for each method (the box has access to multiple ip
addresses)? Is there anything specific i need to know or do specific
research on in order to set this up?

thanks
Simon
--
[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]