Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF

Author: David Saez
To: James P. Roberts, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP+SPF
Hi !!

> > True, i'm not trying to convince anybody to adopt or publish spf right now.
> > I just write an exim acl and publish spf data for my domains to start
> > testing spf, I take it like an exercise and give anybody else the choice
> > to try it.
>
> Very reasonable. It sure sounded like you were pushing us to implement it
> right away. Sorry I mis-interpreted you.

For some strange reason I just become a 'defender' of spf altough I have no
special reason to convince anybody to use spf (i'm not involved in spf in
any way, appart from making an acl to use it). The thread just derived from
'spf looks good' to 'you must implement spf' which is not my objective.

> > nobody is asking to do it right now, i'm just giving some reasons to adopt
> > spf (i should add - when it becomes a standard). In the meantime you could
> > do whatever you like.
>
> If only that last statement were really true! (Pictures self on Caribbean
> island with pina colada in hand...) ;)

sorry, I should said whatever you like and could do .... maybe sometime we
meet at some exotic and unpopulated caribbean island.

--
Best regards ...

You go to heaven...God sneezes... What do you say?

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53