Re: [Exim] Request for transport_filter_timeout

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dean Brooks
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Request for transport_filter_timeout
On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 10:30:33AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > Now, I'd really love a way to specify that if the transport_filter fails
> > to continue on with the transport instead of deferring, but that's
> > probably asking a bit too much. ;)

Actually, I meant that if the transport_filter fails or times out,
simply use the original content before filtering ever began.

It would be useful for me in this particular situation, but perhaps
limited in usefulness for others. Still, I think any situation in
Exim where a child process generates errors codes should be
configurable as to how Exim interprets those failures.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???