Re: [Exim] exim and virtual domains

Author: Walt Reed
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim and virtual domains
On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 09:05:09PM +0200, Thomas Stein said:
> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 18:43, Walt Reed wrote:
>
> > no_more is the key, as is restricting the router to the virtual domains.

Hmm. Re-reading that it doesn't sound clear. Maybe I can write that
better.

no_more is the key as it stops subsequent routers from processing
addresses that were handled by THIS router, but declined (they were not
found in your aliases file) - otherwise they fall through.

Section 3.8 talks about this. Combining info on the lookup (21.1), you
get the answer on how it works.

It's interesting learning how exim works and processes things - SO much
clearer than sendmail, but different. I'm constantly learning.