[Exim-Announce] Website updates

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-announce
Subject: [Exim-Announce] Website updates
I have finally (I know its been a while - I've been busy) updated the
website with all the mirror changes, fixes etc that have been fed to me.

In particular all the stale mirrors (ie ones I could not contact today,
or ones holding very old content - with the exception of sunsite.ac.uk
who I am chasing) have been removed, and all the newer mirrors applied.
There is also a better split between ftp/download mirrors (on the
download pages) and web site mirrors - all on the front TOC frame.

Let me know if you see problems - although I am also going to be away
for several days now (conference season....).

    Nigel.