[Exim] Australia in January 2004

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] Australia in January 2004
Those of you in and near to Australia might like to know that I have
accepted an invitation to speak at Linux.Conf.au in Adelaide in January.

http://lca2004.linux.org.au/

As it is a long way, and this will be my first visit to Australia, and I
have "long lost" friends to visit, my wife will come too, and we plan
also to add some holiday on either side of the conference. We expect to
spend a few days in Perth and Sydney (and maybe a brief stop in
Melbourne). That part of the trip will be holiday, not business.
However, I would consider carefully any requests for short meetings or
talks - but only a few! Schedules will have to be fixed quite soon, so
please mail me asap. Off list, of course.

Philip