[Exim] RE: reverse lookup on envelop senders - dealing with …

Author: Juergen Edner
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] RE: reverse lookup on envelop senders - dealing with spam
Hello Wash,
I've just modified my ACL configuration to accept only
mail from authenticated local users. It seems to work
with this modification. Maybe it'll help you too.

acl_check_rcpt:

     accept  hosts         = :
     deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
     accept  local_parts   = postmaster
             domains       = +local_domains
     require verify        = sender

     accept  sender_domains = your domains without localhost # <++
             endpass                                         # <++
             message       = Only authenticated connections are allowed
   # <++
             authenticated = *                               # <++

     accept  domains       = +local_domains
             endpass
             message       = unknown user
             verify        = recipient