RE: [Exim] Translating Sendmail....

Author: Kevin Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Translating Sendmail....

How would I attempt to get the result as
"username@??? then?

I don't know if the receiving end would take that... But I don't know until
I give it a try.

> > I think what I'm looking for is a way to rewrite the Envelope To:
> > address. Can I do this in the transport with a headers_rewrite?
> >
> > headers_rewrite = ????? Ef
>
> headers_rewrite rewrites, er ... headers. It does not rewrite
> the envelope. There is no way to rewrite the envelope
> recipient at transport time.

I may be using the wrong terms... This will be at best temporary as this
mess is actually going to shift to the parent company when the servers move
into their own DMZ. But I'd like to figure out some way to get Exim to do
it now if possible.

--
Kevin