Re: [Exim] Translating Sendmail....

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: krelvinaz
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Translating Sendmail....
On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 03:30:54PM -0400,
krelvinaz@??? <krelvinaz@???> is thought to have said:

> I am having a real problem with a certain routing requirement that I need to convert to Exim from Sendmail.
>
> Is there someone out there good with sendmail that I can direct a couple questions to.
>
> I've got access to the sendmail.cf files and the *.m4 files but I know very little about Sendmail and it all looks like hash to me.
>
> I think I know what its doing, but I know that I've already misunderstood it in the past.

Well you're probably not going to find too many sendmail experts on the
exim-users list, so why don't you post details of the routing requirement
and what you're trying to accomplish and someone here should be able to help
with that. We can help you get to the end result you're looking for if we
know what it is.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality