RE: [Exim] Yahoo! Groups?!?

Author: Troy Settle
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Yahoo! Groups?!?

Uhm, yahoo knows, because I'm telling it so:

220 psknet.com ESMTP Exim 4.20 Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:20:25 -0400
helo idiotserver.yahoogroups.com
250 psknet.com Hello kennedy.psknet.com [63.171.251.9]
mail from: someuser@???
250 OK
rcpt to: troy@???
550-Verification failed for <someuser@???>
550-Unrouteable address
550 Sender verify failed
quit
221 psknet.com closing connection

A 550 means that the mail is not going to go through, and yahoo is very
unforgiving here. Apparently, one hard bounce, and they stop sending
mail to or accepting mail from that user.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks