Re: [Exim] condition problem: fail user does not work

Author: Thomas Baumann
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] condition problem: fail user does not work
I understand now, why things work and why not:

if I comment #local_domains= then there it seems
no director is used, cause directors are for local addresses.

But my open question is now:
Which drivers can I use in my routers section, where is
this mentioned in the documentation. I know from
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/spec_toc.html#TOC579
that I have to use sth like this.

Or telling my question more directly:

How should the router be defined to work
> failed_user:
> driver = smartuser
> new_address = "${lookup{$local_part} \
> lsearch{/etc/exim/maps/fail_user}{:fail:\"unknown
> recipient\"}{$local_part}}"

within no adresses (i.e. I do not want to send to any
addresses mentioned in /etc/exim/maps/fail_user )

I always get messages like 'router fail_user: cannot find router
driver "smartuser"'

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thomas.

--