[Exim] debug_print <- does it support multiple variables?

Author: Keith Goettert
To: Keith Goettert
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] debug_print <- does it support multiple variables?
My statement looks like this. I have also tried it with spaces and
colons...

debug_print =
$domain,$local_part,$sender_address_domain,$sender_address_local_part

all I get for output is      domain = wilson.alistmail.net (which is
correct)     but all the other vars don't print.  The config file does
not support multiple debug lines per router, so I can't break it into
individual print statements.

Here is the complete output from the router in debug:

    --------> sender2user router <--------
    local_part=keith domain=wilson.alistmail.net
    wilson.alistmail.net:keith::
    calling sender2user router
    sender2user router called for keith@???
      domain = wilson.alistmail.net  <---------  I assume that this is
    the debug statement
    set transport local_delivery
    queued for local_delivery transport: local_part = keith
    domain = wilson.alistmail.net
      errors_to=NULL
      domain_data=NULL localpart_data=NULL
    routed by sender2user router