[Exim] LDAP Query - searching for $sender_address_domain aga…

Author: Keith Goettert
CC: exim-users, Keith
Subject: [Exim] LDAP Query - searching for $sender_address_domain against 'dc=' components
Does anyone have the syntax for doing this. Seems I need to disassemble
a string like some.domain.com into 'dc=some, dc=domian, dc=com' inorder
to get the match. Also, I haven't worked with this variable before...
Is it cleaned of all RFC822 stuff like comments or will I have to deal
with stuff like "some (the some group) .domain.com"