RE: [Exim] How do I unfreeze messages

Author: Dan Muey
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] How do I unfreeze messages
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Dan Muey wrote:
>
> > Cool thanks! I don't have mailq on my system. Even if I do
> locate -u
> > then locate mailq IS that supposed to be a path to a directory or
> > something?
>
> In a system with Exim installed, if you want to use a command
> called "mailq", just make it a symbolic link to the Exim binary.

That's what I was wondering if it was really the exim binary or something else.

> I don't know how much help you'll find with cpanel on this
> list. I am certainly completely unfamiliar with it. I'm not
> even sure I know exactly what it is!

Cpanel is a webhosting system that gives user and resellers a web
based control panel for their Sites. It controls/installs apache,
mysql, DNS, and Exim. So it's harder to just go change things
because it often changes them back wothout telling and there's
always the possibility that something you do from the CLI will
break something in the web based part. A blessing and a curse :)

> > And with this particular deal there's no man pages
> > that I can find and exim.org seems a bit disorganized and is
> > unsearchable as far as I can tell. Hence my annoying
> questions here :)
>
> There *is* a man page that comes with the Exim distribution;

I just have to find it so I can -M into it I guess. :)

Thanks,

Dan