RE: [Exim] How do I unfreeze messages

Author: Dan Muey
To: Fernando Sanchez
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] How do I unfreeze messages
> Dan Muey wrote:
> > Hello group,
> >
> > When I try to dlever all mail in queue via cpanel it says all the
> > messages are frozen.
> >
> > How can I unfreeze them so I can try sendin them now?
>
> one option is exim -M message-id this forces delivery of
> message without
> retry rules. You migth like to give a look at the different

I have about 70 frozen messages just stuck there.
Anyone know any commands to unfreeze everythgin that's frozen?

> options on
> the documentation, there are a lot of options wich you can
> pass to exim
> depending on what and how you want to do it

I'll see what I can find. I was asking here though because I don't really know
What and how I want to it because I'm not totally for sure why/how they get
frozen in the first place let alone what I should be trying to do about it.

I'm really trying to give Exim an honest go but I may have to switch
completely back to qmail since it just worked and was really easy to use.

Anyway thanks for any pointers!

Dan