Re: [Exim] filters

Author: Steven Pokrandt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] filters
Hey Phil.

I did see the problem with NO from statement. and fixed that.. correct
me If I'm wrong here
but the filter MUST be in a data statement instead of a file.. because
the file will not have the variables expanded.
or is there a way to tell exim to expand the variables in a file..

pokey

--
<http://spamarrest.com/affl?401905> <http://www.vonage.com/?refer_id=spokra>