[Exim] NEWBIE compiling - mysql and options

Author: _Chris McKeever_
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] NEWBIE compiling - mysql and options
trying to define the conifguration file for a first-run EXIM build and I
have a couple questions, mainly for adding mysql and ldap support.

openldap-2.0.27-2.7.3 and mysql-4.0.13 and both installed onto a RH7.3
system

In the docs and Philip's book, it specifies:

LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/local/mysql/include -I /usr/local/ldap/include

I dont seem to have either of these directories (nor just looking for
mysql/include ldap/include) I am sure I am mis-interpretting something

Same goes for: LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -lldap -llber -lmysqlclient -lpq

yet, I am not sure what -llber and -lpq (postgres?) are.

Thanks in advance