[Exim] ACL and WARN Not working in 4.20

Author: Paul Yahnig
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] ACL and WARN Not working in 4.20
Hello All......I am trying to get the warn function to work with on Exim 4.20. Below is the acl and output from the exim -bh command. It does not
check the ACL. I am sure that I am missing something simple....can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Paul

acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

#!!# These ACLs are crudely constructed from Exim 3 options.
#!!# They are almost certainly not optimal. You should study
#!!# them and rewrite as necessary.

begin acl

#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
acl_check_rcpt:
  # Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages, so for compatibility
  # we accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP).
  # We do this by testing for an empty sending host field.
warn message = X-RBL-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
dnslists = sbl.spamhaus.org
#
  accept  hosts = :
#
  accept  recipients = /usr/exim/reject.except
  accept  hosts = +rbl_hosts
          dnslists = whitelist.prnmail.com
#warn hosts = +rbl_hosts
#warn   message = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
#        dnslists = bl.spamcop.net : sbl.spamhaus.org = 127.0.0.2
#          #message = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
  deny    senders = fckja@??? : \
      returnedaddress.com : \
      mail.returnedaddress.com : \
      wowthisiscool.com : \
      65.166.232.3
  deny    message = unrouteable address
         !verify = recipient
  accept  domains = +local_domains
  accept  domains = +relay_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  deny    message = relay not permitted

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
accept

Output from exim -bh:
root@hsmailin1 > /usr/exim/bin/exim -bh 192.203.178.107

**** SMTP testing session as if from host 192.203.178.107
**** but without any ident (RFC 1413) callback.
**** This is not for real!

>>> host in host_lookup? no (option unset)
>>> host in host_reject_connection? no (option unset)
>>> host in sender_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in recipient_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_try_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_accept_junk_hosts? no (option unset)

220 hsmailin1.prnewswire.com ESMTP Exim 4.20 Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:52:38 -0400

Paul Yahnig
Supervisor, Systems Administration
PR Newswire
paul_yahnig@???