[Exim] ACL and WARN

Author: Paul Yahnig
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] ACL and WARN
Hello All......I am trying to get the warn function to work with on Exim 4.20. Below is the acl and output from the exim -bh command. It does not
check the ACL. I am sure that I am missing something simple....can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Paul

acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

#!!# These ACLs are crudely constructed from Exim 3 options.
#!!# They are almost certainly not optimal. You should study
#!!# them and rewrite as necessary.

begin acl

#!!# ACL that is used after the RCPT command
acl_check_rcpt:
  # Exim 3 had no checking on -bs messages, so for compatibility
  # we accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP).
  # We do this by testing for an empty sending host field.
warn message = X-RBL-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
dnslists = sbl.spamhaus.org
#
  accept  hosts = :
#
  accept  recipients = /usr/exim/reject.except
  accept  hosts = +rbl_hosts
          dnslists = whitelist.prnmail.com
#warn hosts = +rbl_hosts
#warn   message = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
#        dnslists = bl.spamcop.net : sbl.spamhaus.org = 127.0.0.2
#          #message = X-Warning: $sender_host_address is listed at $dnslist_domain
  deny    senders = fckja@??? : \
      returnedaddress.com : \
      mail.returnedaddress.com : \
      wowthisiscool.com : \
      65.166.232.3
  deny    message = unrouteable address
         !verify = recipient
  accept  domains = +local_domains
  accept  domains = +relay_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  deny    message = relay not permitted

#!!# ACL that is used after the DATA command
check_message:
accept

Output from exim -bh:
root@hsmailin1 > /usr/exim/bin/exim -bh 192.203.178.107

**** SMTP testing session as if from host 192.203.178.107
**** but without any ident (RFC 1413) callback.
**** This is not for real!

>>> host in host_lookup? no (option unset)
>>> host in host_reject_connection? no (option unset)
>>> host in sender_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in recipient_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_try_verify_hosts? no (option unset)
>>> host in helo_accept_junk_hosts? no (option unset)

220 hsmailin1.prnewswire.com ESMTP Exim 4.20 Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:52:38 -0400

Paul Yahnig
Supervisor, Systems Administration
PR Newswire
paul_yahnig@???