RE: [Exim] exim relaying to exchange or lotus

Author: Robert Brewer
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] exim relaying to exchange or lotus
4) Exchange 2000 still does not have reasonable email address management tools for business. The "Recipient Policies" application of addresses is overhead which does not provide the promised flexibility, IMO. The most damning issues come down to the fact that it is easiest, in Exchange, to administrate a complicated email address ruleset by proliferating mailboxes, which equates to buying more licenses. Using Exim as a hub allows Exchange to do what it was designed to do: permit each mailbox to have one and only one email address.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu@???
Exim 3 as an incoming hub for Exchange 2000:
http://www.aminus.org/rbre/work/eximhub.htm