RE: [Exim] Use of wildcards

Author: Pete Horn
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Use of wildcards
Thanks for the previous advice, now I have supplementary questions:

1) My filter file contains several matching condition E.G.

if
$message_body matches "pen.s" or
$message_body matches "tr.ck" or
$message_body matches "n.geria"
then
save $home/.mail/junkmail
logwrite "$tod_log / ***JUNK Msg Body <some variable?> / $header_from /
$header_subject \n"
finish

Can I get the actual match, i.e. "penns" "trick" or nigeria", as <some
variable?> written to the logfile?

I could do it by

if
$message_body matches "pen.s"
then
save $home/.mail/junkmail
logwrite "$tod_log / ***JUNK Msg Body pen?s / $header_from /
$header_subject \n"
finish
elif
$message_body matches "tr.ck" or
then
save $home/.mail/junkmail
logwrite "$tod_log / ***JUNK Msg Body tr?ck / $header_from /
$header_subject \n"
finish
elif... etc.

but that's long winded.

2) Anyone know an easy way of filtering on the message body when it is full
of false html tags?

E.G. match "find this test" when the message body is:

thanks,

Pete Horn